Account Executive (Wireless Technology)
General Description of role:
This role is for an Account Executive. You will need to be proactively involved in building new business in the telecoms and mobile industry, selling Nominet’s dynamic spectrum management services, internationally.
Pioneer and prospect new business across medium to large Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs), mobile operators and radio manufacturers.
Identify, develop & manage strategic partnerships and account relationships to penetrate, influence and drive sales and develop additional delivery capabilities for Nominet
Develop and manage all facets of customer accounts, including sales/pipeline calls, joint solution development, contract negotiations and quarterly business reviews
Develop and implement a business plan that includes awareness/lead generation, pipeline generation, and booking goals to achieve desired business results
Achieve quarterly and annual targets as defined by the business; ensuring delivery capability
Facilitate potential partnership opportunities to drive booking growth and accelerate sales
Actively communicate market intelligence back into the organizations to ensure that Nominet benefits from the knowledge obtained during partner interactions
Interface with the internal organization to ensure effective partner enablement and support
Effectively communicate and present Nominet’s complete value proposition
Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions
Assist in the assessment, design, and development of technical requirements and solutions
Support the development of project proposals and analysis in order to present proposed solutions to clients
- Interface with technical team to communicate customers’ feedback and feature requirements
- Up to 50% time traveling to see customers, also potential to be US based (Washington or Philadelphia).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
Key results / Outputs and deliverables:
- Generate new prospects and customers for Nominet’s portfolio of wireless and dynamic spectrum management services.
Professional skills, background and profile:
- Direct & Channel Sales experience in the telecoms and mobile sector internationally, experience in the US market is highly desirable.
- Experience of achieving/exceeding sales from £200K to 1 Million
- Experience of building and sustaining successful relationships, delivering presentations and selling solutions within the telecoms and mobile market at the executive level
- A comprehensive understanding of the telecoms and mobile market and ecosystem including spectrum.
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales objectives and quotas
- Experience working in a team selling environment with channel partners