Customer Success Manager - Cyber Security
Nominet Cyber Security - keeping people secure, safeguarding their businesses, their reputations, their lives – takes intellect, insight and intuition. Honed to the nth degree. Tech tamers and cyber gurus who live in the future, strike at pace, and put themselves in the shoes of friend and foe – how else can you kill a threat before it happens?
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will be working with an enthusiastic and dedicated team who are responsible for the successful onboarding, relationship management and ongoing support of Nominet Cybersecurity Customers and Partners.
What does a Customer Success Manager do?
As Customer Success Manager you work closely across many company departments and you will be focused on: delivering an overall excellent customer experience, seeking out both cost saving and commercial opportunities, and ensuring we protect and grow our renewable revenue.
Managing accounts of up to 15 enterprise customers you will build strong relationships with the customer and across the Nominet family – allowing you to act as a bridge, remove road blocks and successfully manage the customer.
You will be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer journey; starting with streamlined onboarding, a smooth transition to business-as-usual, and then ensuring client retention in the long-term.
What we expect of a Customer Success Manager
- Build long term, sustainable, relationships with our clients in order to support revenue growth
- Supporting the Sales team and the customer along the sales journey to ensure a smooth transition from sales to support.
- Work alongside the sales and service teams in order to develop customer accounts, improving efficiencies and highlighting new business opportunities
- Proactively identify any renewal risk, negotiating win-win solutions to retain the business
- Being a customer advocate within the business, proactively seek and record meaningful feedback in order to recommend improvement
- Lead on understanding and translating clients’ requirements for new service functionality and champion these new services within the business through to delivery
- Identify potential problems before they impact service levels and seek out innovative solutions to any issues
- Co-ordinate additional resource as needed to help resolve issues, and manage any upward escalations as needed, influencing upstream as necessary
- Be accountable for ensuring any operational and business issues surrounding service delivery are managed, and escalated where necessary to the correct owners
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
- Ensure relevant management information is produced for services in accordance with targets, including regular Service Reports fit for a regular Service Review
The skills and experience you bring
- Experience in dealing with customers and a track record of adding value through customer relationships
- Ambitious, intelligent and always striving for improvement
- Strong planning and organisational abilities
- Ability to communicate and network through client organisations, as well as internal departments
- Knowledge and understanding of the technology and cyber market including networking concepts
- Should have experience of mapping an account and retaining revenue
- Resourceful and capable of remaining calm and decisive under pressure
- Confident at working with all levels of the organisation