Facilities Assistant/ Receptionist
Imagine working for one of the internet’s biggest and most influential names; for a company built on innovation, collaboration and social responsibility. You’ve just imagined working for Nominet.
Working as part of a supportive and friendly Facilities team and based at Nominet’s head office, as Facilities Assistant you will provide a professional and friendly service to visitors, staff and external contractors.
As Facilities Administrator you will have a varied and busy workload, including front of house service, facilities admin and hands-on tasks.
- Provide a great first impression of Nominet, while managing the security and safety of our external visitors and staff through monitoring of CCTV and access control systems, in accordance with ISO 27001.
- Monitor and complete tasks using Service-Now ticketing service – e.g. arranging postal and courier services, taxis, repairs to office equipment and furniture, carry out DSE assessments, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Assist the facilities team with Business Continuity incidents, including full emergency evacuations.
- Manage administration for tasks such as new starters and leavers process, organising first-aid training and maintaining first-aid stocks, maintain employee Health & Safety training records, adherence to parking policy, processing invoices, updating maintenance records, and data entry.
- Provide assistance to Customer Services team.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Desire to help and provide excellent customer service
- Solution focussed
- Able to multi-task and provide consistency of service
- Highly organised with a strong eye for detail
- Able to prioritise
- A flexible, positive can-do attitude
Professional skills, background and profile:
- A background in customer services or reception
- Good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office