QA Lead - Cyber Security
Keeping people secure, safeguarding their businesses, their reputations, their lives – takes intellect, insight and intuition. Honed to the nth degree. Tech tamers and cyber gurus who live in the future, strike at pace, and put themselves in the shoes of friend and foe – how else can you kill a threat before it happens?
Right now we are looking for a QA Lead for our growing Cyber Solutions business, a new role where you will have the opportunity to shape quality processes across enterprise and government accounts.
What does the QA Lead do?
If you are a highly experienced QA Lead who is able to work embedded within an Agile Development team, leading QA activities to drive quality approach from inception to delivery then we’ve got the next challenge for you.
We need a QA Professional who can drive quality processes into all stages of the Agile development lifecycle, ensuring all tasks have quality requirements; reviewing architectures, designs and code to ensure quality.
What we expect from the QA Lead
- Drive quality into all phases of the development lifecycle
- Work with the team to validate designs and architectures
- Drive the backlog to ensure all tasks have associated test requirements
- Own and Manage all quality reports throughout the Agile lifecycle
- Engage with the wider business to ensure all quality requirements are included in project plans
- Act as a ‘Gatekeeper’ for all releases to ensure quality
- Run Root-Cause-Analysis for any issues located outside of the development lifecycle
The skills and experience you bring
- Drive best practices for test automation, test execution, and test management
- Implement automation first strategy
- Initiate improvements to test processes and direct their implementation
- Determine project testing standards for all phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to review Java/C++ code