Training and Quality Executive FTC
Right now we are looking for a Training and Quality Executive on a secondment basis for approximatley 12 months. You will be working within the Service Delivery department and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Quality and Training Manager and the provision of consistent quality management across the Customer Service Department.
CLOSING DATE: 23rd AUGUST 2019
What does a Training & Quality Executive do?
- Support the Quality and Training Manager in collating quality monitoring information and preparing reporting and feedback to the business
- Assist the Quality and Training Manager in conducting quality monitoring activities within the Customer Service Department
- Ensure a consistent and standardised approach to all quality monitoring. Provide feedback to advisors and managers within the department as and when necessary
- Support the Quality and Training Manager in preparing training material and support in the delivery of training
- Collate management reports and other MI for management team
- Support the Quality and Training Manager in reviewing and creating / updating the Knowledge Base
- Assist in carrying out the analysis of customer service complaints and highlight any corrective actions
- Manage other admin activities across the department as and when required
- Cover for Front of House as and when required
- Conduct initial research into industry best practice
What skills, experience and behaviours are we looking for?
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to deliver feedback to advisors and managers. Part of the role requires you have have experience of analysis and reporting skills and someone who is organised, provide solutions and takes pride in their work with great attention to detail.
You will be a self-started and have the ability to work proactively, show initative and with limited supervision.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering high levels of customer service to agreed targets and service levels. Somone who will live by our behaviours and values and not be afraid to challenge the status quo.